Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Review: A Million Suns

Summary:(from goodreads)Godspeed was once fueled by lies. Now it is ruled by chaos. It’s been three months. In that time, Amy has learned to hide who she is. Elder is trying to be the leader he’s always wanted to be. But as the ship gets more and more out of control, only one thing is certain: They have to get off the ship.

Review: I was a little hesitant to read this book because I wasn't exactly a big fun of the first book, I can't usually start a series without ending it however; so I read this one fully intending to not like it. I'm happy to say that I was wrong and I really really enjoyed this book. I'm really happy with the way things are going with this book, and the revelation they have about the ship and Centauri Earth. I went through a bunch of different emotions reading this book, from: wonder to excitement, fear, betrayal, sadness, longing, loss, anger it was really full of emotions. It was fun getting to better know Amy and Elder, and seeing how Elder takes his responsibilities as Eldest, and Amy trying to become accustomed to being on Godspeed. There was so much chaos I didn't see how it would ever be resolved. I can't wait for the next book and the adventure that awaits them on Centauri Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment