Sunday, July 24, 2011

Review: Cruel Love

Summary:After escaping from the Brenda T. Trumball Correctional Facility for Women and stealing the identity of rich socialite, Ariana Osgood finally thought she was on the path she always believed she deserved. But her past caught up with her and she is forced right back to her old ways, making everything she wants seem further out of reach. And some familiar faces are back to make things even worse for her.
The Privilege series comes to and end with all the suspense, romance, drama and, wherever Ariana is concerned, murder you'd expect.

Review: I am really sad to see this series go, I really enjoyed being in the mind of the chaotic and totally crazy Ariana Osgood. One of the things I love about Ariana is that she sees reason in all the killing she does. There's always a really important and totally logical explanation for each death. That is how you know she is truly a crazy person. Ariana has a way of always getting what she wants no matter the cost. While I'm sad to see this series go, I am happy that it isn't being drawn out like the Private series is. Since this book is somewhat in the future, I think it's about two years or so? I was SO SO SO SO SO SO happy to see that Josh and Reed were STILL together, and Reed and Noelle were still really close friends. I did feel bad for Ariana as she was dying though because she saw her old best friend (whom she still considers her best friend even after everything) and her enemy standing together and hugging. I'm sure it was the last thing Ariana wanted to see as she was dying. It did seem however; that Ariana finally found someone who would really love her and do anything for her. It made me kinda sad for her when we found out that Jasper actually did meet her at the airport. :( but at least she died knowing she finally found someone good for her, and who was prepared to drop everything for her. Again, I'm sad to see this series go, but I think it was time. I would definitely recommend this series, and if you don't want to read all the privates, at least read 1-4 so you know what's going on in Privilege! 

No comments:

Post a Comment