Sunday, February 20, 2011

Books Turned Movies

Often times we see our favorite books becoming movies. I like to get in the reads before they become movies, so you will see in future posts that I am reading books that are soon to be, or will be movies in the near future. I most recently read The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and now I can not wait until the movie comes out so I can compare and contrast the book to the movie. Hopefully we won't see to much of a change from the book to the movie, but as we already know, that is often the case. Here are some books that will be movies,that I have read.

  1. I Am Number Four (out February 18)
  2. Thirteen Reasons Why
  3. Water For Elephants
  4. The Hunger Games
  5. The Perks of Being A Wallflower
  6. Beastly
For a wonderful site that follows books to their journey of being a movie, head here:

http://pagetopremiere.com/

They are a truly wonderful and up to date site, Be sure to check them out for all your "Page to Premiere" questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment