Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grace is currently reading....

You'll find that as books are propositioned to become movies, or have already been cast and are getting recognition and news worthy, I read them. I like to read books before the movie comes out so when I heard this book was become a movie I immediately took it out of the library. I liked the cast just on principle (anyone else find Logan Lerman completely HANDSOME?) Logan Lerman as Charlie, the main character. Emma Watson as Sam, the girl he is friends with and is also in love with. I liked the cast and now that i'm mostly through with the book I can definitely see them as the characters. It is certainly an interesting read, and a rather quick one, as it is composed of a series of letter written to an anonymous "friend". Review and summary to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment