Monday, March 21, 2011

Review of Vampire Diaries- Stefan's Diaries-Origins




Summary
Set during the Civil War, against a backdrop of grand estates, unimaginable riches, and deadly secrets, three teenagers in Mystic Falls, Virginia enter a torrid love triangle that will span eternity.
Brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore are inseparable until they meet Katherine, a stunning, mysterious woman who turns their world upside down. Siblings turned rivals, the Salvatores compete for Katherine's affection, only to discover that her sumptuous silk dresses and glittering gems hide a terrible secret: Katherine is a vampire. And she is intent on turning them into vampires so they can live together-forever.


Review
This book was alright. I watch the Vampire Diaries show so I pretty much knew what happened in this book. It’s all about what happens to Stefan and Damon in the beginning and how they came to become vampires. It was nice reading about Katherine for a change instead of Elena. I love them both of course. I truly felt for Damon in this book. I am a Damon fan anyway so I guess I am a little bias. In the ending though Stefan made it seem as if Damon and Katherine were truly in love because Damon accepted all of her, even her being a Vampire. That never came across in the shows. All I know is that Damon is always left alone, and without anyone to be there for him. Why can’t the author make Damon happy?? I don’t know if I will read the other Stefan diaries but I might. I think they should make Damon’s diaries. I would totally read that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment